Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is located on Marshal Jozef Pilsudski Square in Warsaw. The monument was built to commemorate all those who died while fighting for the independence of our country. Inspired it was the first such tomb, which was created in France after the First World War. The ceremonial unveiling of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier took place on November 2, 1925 year. Place it suffered during World War II, but rebuilt after the monument. It was on 8 th of May 1946 at 20:00. General Marian Spychalski lit a candle while Folding earth into the grave. Today Tomb of the Unknown Soldier connects with remnants of the colonnade of the Saxon Palace. By creating trójarkadową building, at which the eternal flame burns. At the Monument to the soldiers perform their duty with honor guard Representative Battalion of the Polish Army. When important national holidays, takes place at the Tomb of ceremonial changing of the guard. On this occasion there appear the most important authorities of the country.